Here is a short recap:
- January we went out of town to Red Lobster for our first date
- February we stayed home and had a weekly Game of Thrones date until we finished the season
- March we got an ICEE and went for a drive to see the intaglios.
- April we went camping at Lynx Lake in Prescott, AZ
- May we did a Family Night
- *Bonus Date* was a full day to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary
- June we stayed home for Game Night
- July we went out to dinner
Now it’s August!
This months date was a little funny. It was a Redbox Movie Night.
The reason it was funny is because Vadim decided to pick up a Redbox movie for after last months date, which was a few days before opening this months date. So we got to watch 2 movies for 2 weekends in a row!
Then, when I went to write about it 2 days later, I realized I forgot to take pictures! So we rented another movie for the next weekend! The only picture I took this time, was of the movie box.
I really love how easy it is to rent from Redbox! And it’s cheaper than reading a movie digitally.
I hope my list of dates has been helpful to you so far. Maybe you can put together a box for a Christmas gift too! I think it’s one of the best gifts I’ve given, so far.
Now… I actually remember what next months date is! He’ll be opening it tonight and I’m really excited about this one.
*Hint: Bringing back another old date!*
Look at September’s Date