Here is a short recap:
- January we went out of town to Red Lobster for our first date
- February we stayed home and had a weekly Game of Thrones date until we finished the season
- March we got an ICEE and went for a drive to see the intaglios.
- April we went camping at Lynx Lake in Prescott, AZ
- May we did a Family Night
- *Bonus Date* was a full day to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary
- June we stayed home for Game Night
- July we went out to dinner
- August we had a RedBox movie night
It’s time for our September Date!
I don’t know about you, but when I think of September, I think of apples. Applesauce, Apple cider, Apple fritter, Apple pie… you get the picture!
So when planning this date, I HAD to include apples. And what better way than to bring back an old date?
One of our old dates was to Denny’s for dessert. We shared an apple crisp a la mode.
Why we shared, I have no idea! I could’ve eaten a whole one by myself! But we shared. Saved money by only getting one I guess, lol.
Fast forward 8 years later, and we had an apple crisp date! And yes, we shared it. My wonderful husband added to the date, AGAIN, and took us out to dinner before dessert. We both got kinda full from dinner and decided to share the Apple crisp. I have no idea how long it’s been since we’ve had one but I can tell you it was AMAZING! Better than I remembered! Apples, cinnamon, caramel, vanilla ice cream… Perfect! And I completely messed up and forgot to take a picture of it before it disappeared. I did get a picture of our sushi and have that pictured below for you to see.
I am so so happy I put this box together and that I included this! So simple!