Here is a short recap:
- January we went out of town to Red Lobster for our first date
- February we stayed home and had a weekly Game of Thrones date until we finished the season
- March we got an ICEE and went for a drive to see the intaglios.
- April we went camping at Lynx Lake in Prescott, AZ
- May we did a Family Night
- *Bonus Anniversary Date* was a full day to celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary
I had forgotten to have him open June’s date until a week after he was supposed to! Oh well though. He was able to open it on a Friday and we did it on Saturday.
This date was actually a surprise for both of us. I couldn’t remember what I wrote for this month at all! Turns out this month was an at home date. Game Night for the two of us.
If you remember last months date was supposed to be outdoor so this month would be indoors. But last months wind storm made us stay in.
For this game night, we had options. We could play a card game, board game, computer, or Wii. He choose the Wii.
We don’t have very many games to choose from for the Wii, but that’s ok. We ended up playing Guitar Hero for about 2-3 hours! It was a great night of fun staying home.
We are both really excited about next months date. It will be a surprise for both of us because I can’t remember what it is again… Surprises are fun though!
Look at July’s Date